By October 12, 2014 - 6:30pm

My last menstrual was Dec 15, I had intercourse on Jan 3 I then got a period on Jan 11 which was on time and regular ... On Feb 17 I had positive pregnancy test which said I was about 4-5 wks pregnant ... When did I conceive was it before Jan 11 or after my last cycle

So , around January I couldn't have conceived?

HERWriter Guide (reply to x_loveisme)

Hi again!

I don't know if you saw my first reply, I said your likely conception dates were the fourth week in January. 

Thanks for your post. 

We can't tell you the exactly when you got pregnant but based on your dates, it was after January 11th. Your conception date was likely to have been between January 22nd-January 26th.