Anonymous- I had unprotected sex ( pull out method) on the Sep.12th, and had my 7 day normal flow period on the 17th, just normally it would be the 14th but sense it was on the 14th I thought ok. and now im pregnant and I have had sex the whole month sense my last menestral . what are the chances of the baby being conceived on the 12th to the 18th of Sept. I also made the hugest mistake on the 12th and im afraid its not my boyfriends, please I need help

If you had sex on the 12th and your period on the 14th, then you could not be pregnant at this time. It's much more likely that you got pregnant some time at the end of September. 

Obviously we're not a paternity-testing outlet so we cannot know for sure but you probably got pregnant sometime in the last week of Sept.

im sorry I messed up I ment to say the 17th not 14th would that affect it.

No, the answer is still the same.