By December 11, 2014 - 3:46am

I am 29 year old lady. Me & my husband planning for baby from last 03 years but could not succeeded and i conceived once in last year but miscrged in 2.5 months.
I am also having thyroid problem and as per ultrasound report, polysys existed in ovaries which caused harmonal imbalance.
My period cycle is also upset and some times it skipped for a month.
Doctor advised me Amycordial syrup and dophastan tablet along with folvite...is it helpful how long does it take to conceive..m upset reallyyy////

Welcome to the EmpowHER community and thank you for your question.

Amycoridal syrup is a product containing herbal extracts, is marketed in India, and used to treat a variety of female reproductive conditions such as irregular menstrual cycles, unexplained infertility and perimenopause.

Duphaston tablets contain the active ingredient dydrogesterone, which is a synthetic hormone similar to the naturally occurring sex hormone, progesterone. It is used in a wide range of menstrual disorders that are thought to result from a lack of progesterone in the body. It was discontinued in the U.K. in March 2008.

YUMMYGIRL, I am not familiar with these drugs and cannot tell you if they are effective and will help you conceive. You must discuss this with the healthcare provider who prescribed this treatment plan.

Infertility / Fertility

Infertility / Fertility Guide