12 days back me and my bf were fooling around. I was naked and he was in his underpants. He was dry humping on me and we are sure that he didn't ejaculate. Later he was sleeping on me ( me facing the bed he facing me... Still I was naked and he in his underpants) then he ejaculated and some semen dripped from his underwear on to my butt and some on to my inner thighs ( very little amount) . I immediately wiped my self off and cleaned myself with water. He didn't clean himself or change his underpants. Later we slept together cuddling. Is there any kind of risk that I could get pregnant? Would his sperm die in his underwear? As a matter of caution I took a postpone 72 within 11 hrs from the time we did this. Please help me I am soooooo worried :-(

You can't get pregnant  this way  - to get pregnant you have to h have intercourse with ejaculation in or on the vaginal opening.