By Anonymous February 4, 2015 - 3:33pm

if i had sex january 3-9 unprotected and he didnt ejaculate inside of me is there any way i can be pregnant even though i had my period on the 10th for 4days and then 3days after its ended on the 14th i went to bathroom and wiped and there was a very very lite spotting there is there any chance i can be pregnant

If you got your period after sexual contact, regardless of ejaculation, then you are not pregnant. The spotting later was probably late residue from your period. 

he didnt ejaculate inside me but there was precum inside of me