By Anonymous April 6, 2015 - 7:08pm

ok so last month i had unprotected sex a week before my period and it came but this month it was confirmed that im pregnant how is this so when i got my period

You likely got pregnant right after your last period. How far along are you?

Im about 4 weeks going on 5 but i didnt have at all this months hownis this possible

HERWriter Guide (reply to Arlenecarter)

Hi again

This makes sense. Your pregnancy date is gauged by the first day of your last period. I assume you had sex after your period.

I had sex before my period neve after

HERWriter Guide (reply to Arlenecarter)

Hi again

I don't know what to tell you then. Maybe when you get your scan you can learn more.