By Anonymous April 23, 2015 - 8:37pm

i m married &trying to concieve.my last period was at 12th march.in this month my period is at 23rd april.i m afraid that why my period is so late while i had sex on my ovalution day.though i hv my period.is there something any serious prb?i m getting very tensed that why i m not cinceiving.plz suggest me urgently what should i do?

It sounds like your menstrual cycle is irregular which makes conception difficult because it's hard, as you said, to know when you are ovulating (fertile). 

How long have you been trying to conceive? If it's longer than 6 months, I suggest you see a doctor to talk about possible solutions.

thanks for ur suggestion.i wanted to know if its true that by doing sex regularly baby girl can conceive.i tried only in 14 days later after my last period to conceive baby boy.wht should i do.shall i sex regularly or shall i maintain any date schedule.i tried scince last month.i m getting very tensed why my period is irregular...plz reply soon.

Your best bet is to have sex every other day from day 10 of your cycle to day 20 (day 1 being the first day of your period). 

As for wanting only a boy - I can't help you with that. I think you get what you get. I hope you value a baby girl as much as a boy.