I did sex with my gf 3 months back...I didnt remember perfectly but I rubbed my penis first in her vagina n then I use condom....she get her period on time but now she doesn't got period more then a week.....she's very scared....what to do???.... is there any chances of getting pregnant? shez just 16 n I am 17

Only if you had unprotected intercourse after yer last period. If not, then she should relax because stressing out can cause a delay in the start of her period. Also, at the age of 16, she may not have been menstruating for very long. In the beginning, a girl's menstrual cycle can be irregular.