Should I be worried about pregnancy when dry humping? If I had on underwear and basketball shorts and he had on noting? My leg was kind of moist near my vagina from him ejaculating that's all . . . .

We answered this question for you a few days ago. The answer then remains the same - you can't get pregnant. You don't ovulate while in the pill when you take it as prescribed. Don't believe everything you read on the internet - stick to the science.

And my shorts and a Lil bit of my underwear were wet also from him ejaculating . . I changed my clothes and wiped the side of my leg off with tissue . Should I be worried about pregnancy I am also on the pill. . but I started a new pack Monday. . does that affect anything? Also I was reading many people say you can still ovalate while on the pill is that true?