Ok in July I had fibroids removed August I had a 3 day period and now it's September I just a 2 day period i took a pregnancy test 4 days after my period it was negative but I have pregnancy symptoms

Welcome to EmpowHER and thank you for sharing the changes that you have noticed in your menstrual flow.

Please consult your gynecologist, who performed the removal of the fibroids, knows your medical history and can order any necessary blood tests to determine why your periods have become so short following the procedure.