I take birth control pills and it's been a few months. But i had unprotected sex one night for the first time actually. I never really forget to take my pill but i did the day after unprotected sex... Although i take my pills any time a day i do take them daily. I took the pill as soon as i remembered though. But the thing is i had a spotting a few days after. Does this mean my egg was released the day i missed rhe pill? I know sperms can last up to six days in woman's body. Does the spotting indicate any sign of pregnancy?
Please help me with some advise.

The spotting was more likely due to missing your Pill that day. Making it up the next day means your risk wasn't raised. You do need to try to take the Pill around the same time of day though. Setting an alarm on your phone is a great help.

I don't think you're at risk for pregnancy but we can't guarantee anyone anything. Keep taking your pills as usual and I'm sure your cycle will be back to normal again. If you still have pregnancy fears, a test 21 days after sex will let you know for sure but I think it'll likely be negative.

thank you so much makes me feel much better thanks