By January 19, 2016 - 4:04am

Can I Get pregnant If i rubbed my hands On My Boyfirend's penis when He was wearing his underwear.i was fully Covered .i Rubbed for 10 minutes And washed My hands With tap Water And a Liquid handwash .after that I went Home and without Washing my hands I Cleaned my vagina With my Hand i used For rubbing . 2 weeks are Over And Still I Didnt Got My periods..i Sometimes Feel that my Periods Have Arrived Due To minor Aches In Stomach Bt They arent Actually..are there any Chances to get Pregnant.!
Pls help.

Hi Trot

Pregnancy is impossible. To get pregnant you have to have ejaculation with intercourse.

Your period is delayed for other reason - talk to your doctor if you don't get it within a couple of weeks.

Thanks a lot ..!!