Right .. Here's the situation

I've never had sexual intercourse.. The most I've ever done with a guy is having been fingered end of march. I came on here with a pregnancy query and somebody told me it's not possible. I started to bleed April 18th-23 (light but I thought it was my period). Still I was in doubt. Yesterday, I took two clear and simple pregnancy tests to dispel any doubts (both at the same time with the same sample of urine) and I discovered two lines. One was quite faint. How is this even possible if I am not pregnant and what happened did not pose any risks? Please reply .. Thankyou

A website can only give you a guide - you can't depend on it for literal medical advice. It's up to you to seek ultimate answers with a medical professional.

But being fingered cannot get anyone pregnant - this is true. And a period indicates you are not pregnant so the advice was correct.
Unless there was semen on the finger (we get those questions a lot) - then it could be possible.
With this being the case, my advice is to see a health care professional for a blood test. Your issue is very unusual.