I had sex with my bf unprotected on the 20th the next day I took a ipill it has been 10days since I hadn't have any period and my periods dates r on the 2nd should I take a pregnancy test

It has been 14 days since you had sex so since you haven't had any bleeding it's a good idea to take a test - it should be accurate by now if you take an early pregnancy test. If you don't get your period in the next week, test again. Sometimes taking emergency contraception can cause the next cycle to be irregular.