I nver had the intention to av sex wit my bf, but wen I wnt 2 visit him, he tryd 2 have sex wit me, bt he stoped halfway, please I want to know if dat wil lid 2 pregnancy.. cuz I'm rili scared

Thank you for your post and welcome!

To get pregnant there must be ejaculation of sperm inside the vagina, or, more rarely, at the opening. If you believe this happened, you may have to take emergency contraceptives. If you don't think this happened, pregnancy is very unlikely.

If your boyfriend is trying to have unwanted sexual relations with you, dump him and tell someone you trust. He has no right to touch you without your permission.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/birth-control/content/facts-about-emergency-contraceptive-pills