i lost my birth control & I have been having unprotected sex for 4 weeks almost everyday with no pull out method either.
I was late on my period which I have never been late even when I messed up on my birth control. I was spotting old blood yesterday and now I am bleeding like a normal period but no clots/eggs are being released but I'm still having cramps and blood. is there still a possibility of pregnancy ????

Hi powpow989

Thanks for reaching out to EmpowHER with your question!

Since you have what seems to be a period now, you are not pregnant. A test can confirm this for you if you still have some doubts. It would be accurate by now.