my boyfriend cm, cleaned himself and then used hand sanitizer to clean his hand.15 minutes later he touched my labia, can I get pregnant?

There is no risk of pregnancy at all.

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. Hand sanitizer would have killed anything on hands and there would be nothing left after 15 minutes.

So you cannot get pregnant from what you did. I don’t think you have much to worry about!

Read more here: : www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-...