Well basically I've Been with this guy for almost 4 months and things are going ok but I have a slight anxiety problem.

The last time we were together (COuldve been ovulating) .. The most I did is give him a handjob & he fingered me.
I know he went to the rest room before all this happened which kinda consoles me because I read that any sperm that is left in the urethra is demolished if the guy urinates. I don't think i could be pregnant without having full on penetrative sex but there are sites that claim that there are slight possibilities.

He did ejaculate and this was on himself and he did not touch me after this.. I did get the fluid on my hands but I did not touch myself down there at all after this Coz I know I have had another pregnancy scare just like this one. I washed my hands and dried them before I could put my underwear up. I really cannot see how I could get pregnant but there is a voice in my head that tells me 'what if'- I'm just waiting on my period which is not due by next week but do you think I hav anything to be concerned about and why do some people on the internet say there is a slight possibility of you to become pregnant this way?

You can read anything on the Internet, factual or otherwise! Additionally, a lot of people want guarantees about not getting pregnant (from Internet sources, including here on EmpowHER) and nobody is going to give those. On top of this, people don't always give all the information needed or leave things out.

Regarding your own case, there is zero risk of pregnancy.

Thankyou Susan
Your doing an amazing job
Hopefully I could relax now (: