pregnancy

Today only i had a blowjob by my gf...i then cmmed on my stomach... I had a very little amount of sperm on my hand.. den i wiped it on my cloths... Drn i wore my clothes and in the.next 3 mins i had my fingers dry.. i fingered her then.. she in on periods .. so are ttheir chances of pregnancy?

There is no chance of pregnancy here. A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina, or somehow live sperm was inserted in her.

Since you wiped your hands and they were dry, there is no pregnancy risk. Dry sperm is dead. In future, wash your hand with warm water and soap to eliminate any risk.