pregnancy

Mam,
My bf rubbed on me naked
While I was fully clothed
I also had a sanitary napkin on because I was on the sixth day. Of my periods
I don't know whether he ejaculated or not
Mam the very next month I got my periods which was immensely painful and lasted for 2 -3 days only
Am I pregnant?

It's a little concerning you think pregnancy can happen this way. Did you have sex ed at school? If not, it's a good idea to study on your own so you know how sex and the human body works. This will eliminate a lot of stress than the unknown can cause.

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. Sperm may wet clothes but they don't penetrate clothing in order to find a vagina and swim up it to cause pregnancy.

So you cannot get pregnant from what you did.

Additionally, you had a period afterwards which is another sign that you are not pregnant. Sometimes our periods can be very painful - this has no connection with pregnancy since you cannot have a menstrual period when pregnant.

Read more here: : www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-...