Q: 

By Anonymous January 30, 2017 - 7:47am

Last night me and my girlfriend were making out and I touched my penis , I didn't come that time but it was a little bit wet , and I'm not sure if i touched myself with my left hand or right hand but after that i fingered her with my left hand and befoer I wanted to do , she asked me if i have sperm or not and i cleaned with a towel and I fingered her but im scared if she is pregnant or not , so we will wait until her next period to see if she is period or not , but if she is , what we can do? It happened last night and we guess her period should be in 3 weeks.

Guide

Welcome to EmpowHER. Thank you for reaching out to our community with your concern.

If you wiped your hands with a towel before fingering, I do not think there would have been any semen left to introduce into her vagina.

If her menstrual cycle is regular, and her period is due in three weeks, it may be too early for her to be ovulating.Ovulation is when a mature egg is released from an ovary. To become pregnant, there must be a released egg waiting to be fertilized by sperm.

Just wait for her next period to start.

Regards,