On June 16, 2011 I found out that I was 8 weeks preg. I had an abortion on July 7, 2011. I waited the full 4 weeks(July 29, 2011) like the doctor said. We did not use protection but I did take a Plan B One Step pill on July 31, 2011. On August 19, 2011 we had sex again but he pulled out, then on August 25, 2011 we had sex without protection and he did not pull out( I took a Plan B One Step pill like 3 hours after).The last time I had my period was May 16, 2011 is there any way I could be preg.?

You are misusing emergency contraception by having unprotected sex and on a continual basis. This can lead to two things: pregnancy and making your cycle so irregular it makes it difficult to know when you are ovulating or when your period is due. You are leaving yourself open to pregnancy (even using the pull up method because you don't know when you're ovulating) every time you do this.

You need to get on a regular method of birth control like condoms or the Pill.

As for pregnancy, it's too difficult tell, based on the EC use. But if you haven't had a period since May, it's a good idea to take a pregnancy test. Then if you don't have your period in the next few weeks - retest.