Q: 

By May 2, 2017 - 10:00am

Mrs. Susan Cody,

I have a question. My boyfriend and I had sex April 23rd. We used condoms and afterwards we checked for any wholes or leakage and found none. I use an app to track my period. I was supposed to get it April 28th but I'm four days late. I usually get two periods in one month. The first is at the beginning of the month and the second and at the end of the month. I don't know if my period delay is due to stress or if there is a chance of pregnancy. I'm having symptoms of sore breast and a slight back pain which is normal for my period. Do I need to take a test?

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!