By October 3, 2011 - 4:12am

I had my last period on 9th Sep 2011 and i always get my periods after 25 days. I had sex on my bf on 22nd Sep 2011 he doesnot enjaculate inside me he only touches my vagian with his penis while wearing underwear and from last 2 days I got some blood while I do fingering to myself but not getting actual period. Can I be pregnant? If no then what is the reason for this spotting.

Hi Pooja

Thanks for your post.

If you are not having sex or sperm to genital contact, then you cannot be pregnant. It sounds like your period is on it's way, but starting slowly. If it hasn't fully arrived in the next few days, then take a pregnancy test but from what you have said, your actions cannot make you pregnant.