By October 11, 2011 - 10:17pm

I am 40 plus years old. I got re-married after a gap of 10 years in July.. My last period was on 18th August. After that I did not get my periods in spetember. On 21st of september i did a home pregnancy test twice and it was both times negative. I went to see a gynecologist and she did a bimanual test and prescribed me Modus 5 mg twice a day for 5 days. After that also I did not get my periods. I visited another gynae on 5th ocotober and she ordered an ultrasound to check for pregnancy. but thre ws no pregnancy on that but ratehr a small cyst. Today is 12th and I did a home pregnancy test again and it was positive. Please suggest me that did hte pregnancy occur after taking Modus and if before taking it will Modus affect my conceived baby? please suggest what to do

Hi coolice,

Thank you for your question! It definitely doesn't sound like you were pregnant before you took the 5mg of Modus. Unfortunately, I'm not very familiar with that medication. You will have to go back to the gynecologist who prescribed Modus to you and have her take it from there.

Wishing you and your baby the best!