By January 3, 2012 - 10:52am

Hi, I was wondering if I had anal sex on the day right after my period and was careful because we showered right after. Then, on the day of the my period which was the 31st, I took primoult and had a vaginal discharge (yellow-ish/whitish but with flakes of dry/brown blood) could i be pregnant? I haven't taken the pregnancy test yet? But want to know if I should or not?

I'm not sure why you are taking progesterone supplements but these actually help people to get pregnant in terms of regulating periods and creating a strong, prepared uterine lining.

Are you asking if you can get pregnant via careful anal sex? No you can't, for a pregnancy to occur, vaginal sex has to happen.

Taking a pregnancy test is up to you!