By January 30, 2012 - 6:52pm

Had sex after my period over n my man cum inside of mi den i had sex 2days be4 ovulation n he came inside of mi again den i had sex on ovulation n he cum inside of me can i b pregnant r not? now my period is supose to come on tomorrow and am nt hving cramps like i use to ive been feeln lately like i want to puke and am always sleepn now what does this mean ??????????????

Hi realmyzsolidnezz,

Welcome to EmpowHER. Any time you have unprotected sex you are at risk of pregnancy. You consider taking a home pregnancy test around the time your period is due.