By Anonymous April 12, 2012 - 10:03am

on 16th march last month i started my period,my periods are regular,had unprotected sex from 24th of march to 2nd april,was just wondering why i i didnt get pregnant coz today 12 april i have started my period again,what should i do to get pregnant?

My best friend Jenny started a blog where she reviews things for fertility and pregnancy, she might have some helpful tips. Her blog is at http://www.jennyispregnant.com

A healthy, fertile couple can take up to a year to get pregnant. How long have you been trying?

It seems that you are hitting the right times to conceive but it doesn't mean it'll happen straight away or in just a few months. You have about a 20% possibility of pregnancy when you have sex.