My girlfriend and I were making out and my penies was out but she had her panties on. If she briefly, 2-3 seconds, touched her area on my penis should I be worried about pregnancy? I might have precame in my polyester nylon underwear befor she touched it too. I did not penetrate she just touched it.

Okay! Thank you for thr reassurance!

There is no need to be worried, Anon.

Okay thank you do much! I am really worried!

There is no chance of pregnancy in this scenario. There needs to be sexual intercourse or direct sperm-to-female-genital contact for pregnancy to occur.

You might want to rethink the "polyester nylon" underwear. Cotton is your friend.