ask: Pregnancy?

I have two daughters and am still nursing my 7mont old and my periods were 40day cycle but my last period was January 25 2013. 6days of bleeding and on the 12,13 my cervix was very high I could barely reach it(I've been checking cervix since 1st postpardom period) and we had sex 10 12 13 and 14th now been having headaches for 3days cervix is lower more firm and am curious to when I should test? Thanks.

You can test for pregnancy about 10 days after you have unprotected sex - these results are usually accurate, and certainly you can test on the day your period is due.

I hope you get the result you want! Good luck!

Thank you Susan for your input, I highly appreciate it.

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?: