I have never had sex with my boyfriend but he rubs my vagina with his penis. No penetration of any sort. I am 1 month late for my period. Although my period has been irregular lately. Could I be pregnant

Though you have not had penetration, contact between your genitals with your boyfriend's penis can potentially have a low risk of sperm leaking out and entering your vagina.

Missing a period for one month does raise concern. The first thing to do is take a home pregnancy test.

Anonymous (reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

Thank you , I will take the test . I forgot to add that I am a virgin . Does that still sum up to the fact dat his precum could leak into my vagina and I might be pregnant

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Though you consider yourself a virgin, you and your boyfriend do have genital to genital contact, and that increases the risk of sperm, even from precum, entering your vagina and leading to pregnancy.