Pregnancy Guide

ask: pregnancy

By marie_56

Soo I got on my period on Dec 1 2013 my next due date ait until Jan 2 2014 so after I got off my period which. Was on Dec 5 2013. I been having unproctected sex since I got off my period and having not been using the pull out method. So today which. Is Dec 28 2013 I went to pee in a little blood came down mind you I'm not suppose to be on my period. When I went to go pee I just got done having sex in wen we was done in he pull out it was a lot of white stuff on his penis which never seen before!!! And now I have. Tampon on but little blood .. doesn't feel like. my actual. Days. When Ian on my period. I would. Just like to know the problem with this situation? ??????

shruti bhalla

My boyfriend kissed me on hand and neck...can kissing and hugging cause pregnancy..my periods were 5 days late...and im having headache and breastpain and shortness of breath....plz reply as soon as possible

Anonymous

Hi Marie,

Thank you for your question and welcome to Empowher. Your cycle can be unpredictable at times. Since you said that you are not due for your period for a couple more days, this could naturally be the start of your period although it feels different than normal. Every month is not exactly the same. If you have concerns about possible pregnancy, take a pregnancy test around the 5th to the 10th of January. 

The minor bleeding can sometimes be caused from sexual intercourse and therefore, there is no simple answer to your question. Since you have been having unprotected sex, there is always that chance of possible pregnancy.

Keep us posted on your pregnancy test results and good luck.

Missie

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :