pregnancy after misscarriage

Hi i had an miscarriage in june but i havent had my periods yet till today

Could u tell me why?

Thanks for writing to us and welcome! 

Firstly, I am very sorry to know you had a miscarriage. That must have been very hard on you and I hope you have the support your need. 

It is very common for your menstrual cycle to take one to three months to get back to normal after being pregnant.  our monthly cycle needs to time to establish a rhythm again. You are right on track and there is nothing to worry about. 

How are you feeling otherwise, Anon?

I'm great apparently I just got my period but just for one day . is that normal

HERWriter Guide (reply to angelhealth)

Hi again! 

It may be taking your system a few months to stabilize - this is normal. It seems you're getting back to normal, albeit slowly and your bleeding may increase in the next few days. 

Not on any contreception

Miscarriage Guide