By May 16, 2016 - 4:55am

good day, im having a problem with prolonged periods it started on the 28th April till today. I had one shot of Depo-Provera on January 2016 and April the 18 when I went for my 2nd shot I asked they change is to Nur-Isterate and also gave me Nordette pills to drink to stop prolonged bleeding but it didn't help. is there any remedies I can use to stop bleeding? and after this prolonged bleeding is there any possibilities of falling pregnant immediately. please help

Hi Megalomaniac4040

Thanks for your post! I think I helped on this topic recently.

Nobody can know if they will get pregnant immediately once they start trying. A healthy couple under the age can take up to 12 months to get pregnant and most are pregnant within 6 months.

As far as your medications are concerned, we cannot advise on any way to stop this bleeding other than to talk to your doctor about this. You should also be checked to make sure you're not anemic from all this bleeding.