Pregnancy After Stopping Pill?

I stopped the pill on the 21st May and had my withdrawal bleed break from the 22nd May - 28th May. I didn't carry on taking my pill as we are looking to start trying for a baby this year. We had unprotected intercourse on the 2nd and 3rd June, what are my chances of becoming pregnant as I've heard you can be very fertile just after coming off the pill but I'm not sure when I should start ovulating.

It will probably take 2-3 months to know your new cycle properly so take your time and take note of the dates. Pregnancy is always possible within weeks after coming off the pill but some women take longer.

A healthy couple is usually pregnant within 6 months of trying. Good luck!