pregnancy after tubes tied?

Last MS was in January. Im 27 years old, I had my tubes tied after my 2nd son (march 2015) and after that my periods have been regular on time no problems. Well its Now the end of March and still no period. In Feb I had 2 days of very very light spotting. I took 3 HCG tests in Feb came out Neg. Haven't taken one since...Not sure what to do? Called my OB/GYN seems they don't think its a big deal...a little strange but not a big deal. What do I do?

One person's opinion at the doctor's office isn't enough! I would seek an appointment. The good news is you're probably not pregnant but you may have some sort of hormonal imbalance going on that needs testing. Fairly simple blood tests can sort that out.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/menstrual-cycle/content/missed-periods-and-related-womens-health-conditions