Pregnancy after tubuligation 14 years ago

Hi, I am 47 years old and I am 8 days late for my cycle. My last cycle was heavier than usual and lasted 5 days straight, heavy. I had a tubaligation(Cut and burned) 14 years ago. Is it perimenapausal or pregnancy?

At 48, pregnancy would be exceedingly rare but we can't say if you are pregnant - a test will let you know that. 

Perimenopause or even menopause is far more likely. It might be a good idea to have your hormones checked by your doctor to see where you stand. This is a natural change in life and nothing to be concerned about. 

Will you keep us posted?

Perimenopause Guide