Pregnancy and Hunger

By October 16, 2012 - 8:55am

I'm just curious...is it normal to feel very hungry if you are only approximately 4 weeks pregnant?

Oh I see...well I found out I was pregnant yesterday and the doctor told me I am approximately 4 weeks pregnant. And I was just wondering if feeling hungry and tired are common within this time frame.

Hi pasntai

A woman doesn't know when she's 4 weeks pregnant, based on the way the cycle works and how pregnancy is calculated. But she can know at 5 weeks pregnant.

She may feel hungry but it generally wouldn't be common in the first couple of months-  but there are no true "rules" in pregnancy when it comes to how a woman feels.