Pregnancy and postinor

Hallo, i have to ask a question and this is very important for me. I had my period on 10 july and unprptected sex on23 july.i had taken postinor on 24 july twice after sex and after 12 hours. And the test showd me pregnancy. My ginekologist told me that i dont have to born this baby because postinor could couse lots of problem. Please tell me is there any chance that baby can normaly grow?

Your doctor is incorrect, P2 will not harm your baby. Please see a more qualified doctor who will not suggest abortion for abnormalities that aren't going to happen due to taking Plan B.

Thank you very much! I want this baby so much. Thanks a lot for your answer and help.

HERWriter Guide (reply to Busy_bee)

Good to know!

Have a happy and healthy 9 months!