Pregnancy, The baby's dad Could be partner A or B?

By October 11, 2015 - 10:54pm

let me explain more in detail. I'm having sex on 31st January with partner A and my menses came on 28th February straight 4 days. After my menses I'm having sex with partner B and I'm pregnant on 27th March it's estimated date. The baby's dad Could be partner A or B? Is it possible partner A is the dad?

You can't be pregnant from the first man if you had a period after. So it has to be the second man.

Hi thanks, it's accurate? My menses came straight 4 days start on 28th feb. I'm pregnant on 27th March estimated from baby weekly grows. Confirm it's partner B?

HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous87)

We cannot "confirm" anything, it's up to you to find out who the father of your baby is. All we can say is that it doesn't seem possible if you had a period after sex with the first man that the first man would be the father. That makes more scientific sense. You need to get a paternity test done if you want confirmation.

If menses irregularly does it affect the most possibility answer? My menses came on 28th February I'm sure with that. I can't be pregnant and carry the child for the 1st man right?

HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous87)

We have answered this question several times - correct, the science would suggest it's the second man. So again, it's very likely to be the second man because you had a period after the first man.

Ok thanks for the details.