pregnancy bleeding

By August 19, 2011 - 11:37am

I still have this confusion no matter how much i read on this subject.
I know many girls who didn't know they are pregnant until 3 or 4 months later because they were still bleeding on the first couple of months during pregnancy.
What if a pregnant woman still faced bleeding each month while she's pregnant. I know its not a period and its probably another kind of bleeding, But how to differentiate this from that??

Hi Soosa

Thanks for you post!

This question has been discussed many times and is handled on this extensive post: http://www.empowher.com/community/ask/can-you-get-pregnant?page=2 . Since it's a hot topic, it remains our go-to place for information on this topic so it will answer any questions you may have. You can post further questions over there.

Hey Susan,
Thanks for the post, I've went through it.
So, basically vaginal bleeding bleeding during pregnancy could occur on the same time of a period and lasts for approximately the same amount of days, with the same flow also. As a result, we actually cannot differentiate between them and mistaken one on the other... yeah?