Pregnancy chance?

My period ended 5/25. had sex night of 5/30 more like after midnight which was already 5/31 took a Plan B pill the night of 5/31. Had sex again the night of 6/3 and morning 6/4. on 6/6 in the morning after using a bathroom I wiped myself up and the paper was reddish. Is it the effect of Plan B or could it be implantation bleeding (which I read can occur after 6 days) Should I take Plan B still? Is it possible to get pregnant from the first intercourse even after taking a Plan B? I am suppose to get my period 6/25 (it never comes on the exact days it always varies) I am not much concern from second sex to get pregnant but I wanna make sure that the sex I had on 5/30 and I took a pill afterwards will not cause pregnancy.

Plan B is 95% effective when used within 24 hours so your risk from the first time you had sex is extremely low. The bleeding may have been a side effect - this is quite common.

Why are you not worried about sex the other two times on the 3rd and 4th? Looking at your dates, that's a much higher risk. If you used protection then you should be fine.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/birth-control/content/facts-about-emergency-contraceptive-pills