Pregnancy chance with condom?

By June 29, 2016 - 4:29am

Is there a chance of pregnancy if my boyfriend rubbed his penis on my vagina with a condom on? Also when he ejaculated, the penis wasn't inside the vagina but rubbing on the genitals, and had a condom on too.

My last period was on 22 Jun and this happened on 29 Jun, the 8th day from the start of my period.

Is there any risk of STI/infections too?

Thanks for the reply Susan.
There was no genital contact without a condom through out the act. So it's safe to say that I'm not pregnant?

HERWriter Guide (reply to Anya231)

Hi again!

Sorry, I misread the first part, I thought you said "without a condom"!

There is zero risk of pregnancy regarding your activity.

Hi Ayna231

A condom is up to 98% effective in preventing pregnancy and since there was no internal ejaculation your risk is even less, probably close to zero.

Condoms help prevent most STI's. Read more about condoms here: http://www.empowher.com/reproductive-system/content/reliability-condoms

Don't allow genital rubbing without a condom. While the risk is tiny, if he ejaculates on the opening of your vagina, pregnancy could occur.