Pregnancy Chance, Help

By January 4, 2016 - 8:42am

So here is the story, I was with my girlfriend and we were having fun. She masturbated me and ejaculated on her hand. She washed her hand with water, with was a bit hot and then wiped her wet hand dry. After about 5 minutes she put her pants on. If some sperm remained on her hands (I didn't see her hand touching her parts though) and they touch her vagina is there a risk? Or if it was on her pants can they travel? Thanks for your answer

You asked this question last week, the answer remains the same, there is no risk of pregnancy.