Pregnancy chances?

Me and my boyfriend did that kind of dry humping, he was fully naked, I had my panties on, he didn't cm then and after we stopped, I changed. A frw minutes later he cmmed in my mouth, he probably arranged his penis in his pants and one hour later he fingered me (I don't know if he had cm on his fingers). That happened when I was at my ovulation. Now my period came one week earlier this time, even if it also came once last month when I was supposed to ovulate, but light. It was light this time aswel and it used to stop bleeding from time to time and it also came with some mucus a few times and it lasted 5 days now. I had some headaches, my breast and back started to hurt only today and I also have some fever. But maybe I'm getting a cold. Do you think this was my period, but it came this way because of the stress? Or should I take a pregnancy test?

There is no need to take a pregnancy test. A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. Sperm may wet clothes but they don't penetrate clothing in order to find a vagina and swim up it to cause pregnancy.

So you cannot get pregnant from what you did. I don’t think you have much to worry about!

Read more here: : www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-...

Since you have your period, even if early (you may have an irregular cycle) this means you are not pregnant. Feel free to talk to your doctor about your cycles on your next visit.