Pregnancy concern

So I was with my partner. He was wearing boxers and shorts. I was wearing underwear and leggings. I sat on top of him and we started to 'dry hump'. After/during my crotch area felt damp and so did his. I have learnt from sources that sperm cannot travel through clothing but does the risk increase if the clothing is actually damp? Many thank :)

Thanks for reaching out to EmpowHER with your question!

The dampness you felt was likely your own body fluids and due to body heat/sweat. Do you know if he ejaculated in his pants? If he did, warn him not to, even though pregnancy is not possible when both are wearing underwear because it's causing you anxiety.

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. Sperm may wet clothes but they don't penetrate clothing in order to find a vagina and swim up it to cause pregnancy.

So you cannot get pregnant from what you did. I don’t think you have much to worry about!

Read more here: : www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-...