Pregnancy from dry sex?

Hi! Okay so my boyfriend and I had dry sex. He wore underwear and cargo shorts while I had underwear and thin shorts. He came and I was obviously wet. I noticed I went through my underwear and shorts. I then also noticed he came through his shorts. What I fear is his wetness touching my wetness. Could this result in pregnancy??? I know sperm isn't strong enough to swim through clothing but in liquid it can...Thank you!

Oh okay! Thank you so much!! I understand now. Have a blessed day :)

It doesn't matter about wetness, you're not going to get pregnant from this.

Hi sorry to seem doubtful, but are you 100% certain of this? And do you mind explaining why? Sorry just I can be so paranoid and I'd like to know for certain. Thank you again!

Sperm does not seep through clothing and up into a vagina to cause pregnancy. It's kind of like why doesn't a fish fly? Because they are not made that way!
Pregnancy occurs through sexual intercourse that is barrier free. Clothing is a good barrier against this. A lot of people focus on the "wetness" being a conduit for sperm but it doesn't work this way.