Pregnancy From Fingering

By June 6, 2016 - 11:03am

Hello
I know this website is mainly for women but i didn't know where else to ask cos im quite worried. A week ago i was fooling around with my gf. She was giving me a hand job and after i ejaculated on my stomach, i cleaned up everything with toilet paper. A few minutes later i fingered her through her underwear, i didn't come in contact with her vagina directly. I dont remember washing my hands before doing this but im quite sure there was nothing on my hands and if there was it was certainly not wet. My gf is not worried in the slightest but i am. Is there any chance of her getting pregnant under these circmstances.? Also would there have been a risk if i fingered her directly and not through her underwear?

Finnaly unlike most women my gf has her period every 2 or 3 months and the last time she had it was mid May and also she is a virgin
Please help

Thanks for the reply. What if the same scenario happened but i fingered her without her underwear on?

Hi KingKeivn

Pregnancy is not possible unless there is sexual intercourse with ejaculation in the vagina or more rarely, sperm deposited on the vaginal opening.

Fingering with underwear on can't get anyone pregnant, even if there were remnants of sperm on your finger. But from a hygiene point of view, wash your hands with soap and warm water anyway. Since you are not fingering her without underwear, you have nothing to worry about. If you do though, washing with soap and water will eliminate any risk.

Since you don't know much about sex or pregnancy, I think it's a good idea to learn more before continuing any activity. This link can help: http://www.empowher.com/sex-101/content/sex-101-definition-overview

Would there be alot of risk if it was the same scenario but she didnt have underwear on?

HERWriter Guide (reply to KingKeivn)

Hi again!

There would be no additional risk since your fingers were dry.