Pregnancy from grinding naked?

Okay my story may seem a little silly, but 11 days into my cycle (I average around 25 days) I had a naked grinding session with my bf. There was no penetration or ejaculation until he got a condom and we had actual sex from there.

Since then, I've been obsessing over whether or not I may be pregnant. I know the odds are relatively low. My period is due this Sunday, March 8th, and for the past couple of days I've had very light cramping that my twisted mind is thinking of as implantation (too much internet research has made me SO paranoid!) even though it can very well be pms cramps.

I'm a little bloated, which is normal, and other than that I have no other symptoms and feel completely normal. I don't know what to do or think anymore. Are the chances that low? Can I stop going crazy? Please help! Thanks =)

Yes, your risk is very low. 

I'm sure your period will be along when expected.