pregnancy or cyst leaking?

By November 5, 2014 - 11:08pm

Last week. Had a very strange period. Just brown blood when I wiped. No other bleeding at all. Went to dr and got a neg urine test but she saidto wait it out a month cause it could possibly be a leaky cyst. Ive been nauseas cramps. Severe heartburn i just so confused on what it could be since she wants me to wait it out a month. I figured with a cyst leaking they would wanna check it. She said in a month they could do an ultrasound to rule out all possibilties

Hi Mogirl27

Thanks for your post. 

Many women do have cysts every month that quietly rupture. If your test was negative then you're likely not pregnant. You can test again in a few days to confirm this. 

Your doctor probably wants you to wait because cysts are often cyclical and monthly like this so waiting is a good idea. 

Let us know how the ultrasound goes!